1. If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product they have purchased.
3. The shipping charges, which are the product shipping cost, will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the deadline specified on our site. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
6. If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller has to notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAYED:
7. If the Buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller’s obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
8. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card to which the buyer has paid is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the sold product is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer shall pay the shipping cost of the product subject to the contract within 3 days to the SELLER. must be returned to the SELLER.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED WITHIN THE TIME FOR UNPROSECTED REASONS:
9. If force majeure occurs that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the Buyer is notified. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar product or the delay of delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the buyer cancels the order; If he has made the payment in cash, this fee will be paid to him in cash within 14 days from the cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer’s account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER’S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The buyer will inspect the contracted goods/services before receiving them; dented, broken, torn packaging, etc. damaged and defective goods / services will not be received from the cargo company. The received goods/services shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. The BUYER must carefully protect the goods/services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods/services should not be used. The invoice must be returned along with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
11. BUYER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person/organization at the address indicated, he can use his right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the goods without taking any legal or criminal responsibility and without giving any reason, provided that he notifies the SELLER via the contact information below.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION TO BE NOTIFIED OF THE SELLER’S RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
Name: Detaş Peyzaj Tarım Maden İnş. San. Ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. (Studio Mohs)
Address: Soğucaksu mah. 2. İnönü cad. No:93 Pınarlı/Aksu/Antalya
Phone: 0536 974 99 07
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
13. If the buyer has purchased a service, this 14-day period starts from the date of signing the contract. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal cannot be used in service contracts where the performance of the service has started with the approval of the consumer.
14.Cayma hakkının kullanımından kaynaklanan masraflar SATICI’ ya aittir.
15. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, a written notification must be given to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not be used within the framework of the provisions of the “Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised” regulated in this contract.
USE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
16.3. The invoice of the product delivered to the person or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of the institutions cannot be completed unless a RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
17. Return form, The products to be returned must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the box, packaging and standard accessories, if any.
18. The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt to the BUYER within 10 days at the latest from the receipt of the withdrawal notification and to return the goods within 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to the BUYER’s fault or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the SELLER’s losses at the rate of the BUYER’s fault. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the goods or products within the period of the right of withdrawal.
20. In case of falling below the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is cancelled.
PRODUCTS THAT CANNOT BE USED WITH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- a) Contracts for goods or services whose prices change depending on the fluctuations in the financial markets and which are not under the control of the SELLER or the provider,
- b) Contracts for goods prepared in line with the wishes or personal needs of the consumer,
- c) Contracts for the delivery of perishable or expired goods,
ç) From the goods whose protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package have been opened after delivery; Contracts for the delivery of those whose return is not suitable in terms of health and hygiene,
- d) Contracts for goods that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated due to their nature.
- e) Contracts for books, digital content and computer consumables, data recording and data storage devices offered in material media, in case the protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package are opened after the delivery of the goods.
- f) Contracts for the delivery of periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, excluding those provided under the subscription contract.
- g) Contracts for accommodation, transportation of goods, car rental, food and beverage supply and the use of leisure time for entertainment or rest, which must be made on a certain date or period.
ğ) Contracts regarding services performed instantly in the electronic environment or intangible goods delivered instantly to the consumer.
- h) Contracts regarding services that are started to be performed with the approval of the consumer, before the expiry of the right of withdrawal.
In order to return cosmetics and personal care products, underwear products, swimwear, bikinis, books, reproducible software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, ribbon, etc.), their packages are unopened, untested, intact. and they must be unused.
STATUS OF DEFAULT AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
23. The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder bank and the bank in case of default in the case of making the payment transactions with a credit card. In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action; may claim the costs and attorney’s fees to arise from the BUYER, and in any case, in the event that the BUYER defaults due to its debt, the BUYER accepts that he will pay the damage and loss suffered by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
24.By making a Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) to,
Türkiye Vakıflar Bankası
Detaş Peyzaj Tarım
TR84 0001 5001 5800 7298 8470 44 (TL) bank account.
25. With your credit cards on our site, you can take advantage of online single payment or online installment opportunities for all kinds of credit cards In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.